Monday, January 11, 2010

Docolatte

I was on sick leave yesterday, so I went to Doctor's to get some medication and an MC.

I am usually not a big fan of Doctors. Some self-medication and a good day's sleep usually does the trick for me, but an MC is a must if you don't feel up to going to work (how I miss the days of a "parent's" letter), so I have to drag my sorry self to go see the Doctor.

My usual clinic was crowded with people, and I did not feel like waiting (which sick person would? I have this theory that only not-so-sick people wait at clinics because they are so desperate for an MC), so I went to another clinic right across the road which had no one waiting at all.

And if it strikes you as weird that one clinic was crowded while the other one right across the road has zero people, there is perfectly good reason.

Now I used to go to this Doctor when I was a kid but stopped a long time ago. I was rather surprised that he still had my records although it listed down my old address. I don't remember why I stopped going to him, but I do know why I will not go back to him. Again. For the second time in my life.

Because the Doctor is a snide little bastard.

He was!

He was so sloppy in his checkup, and the way he asked if I needed an MC was so judgmental and sarcastic that I feel like snatching his stethoscope and stuff it up his pompous arse.

I would have him know that I enjoy going to work and would not use being sick as an excuse to be lazy.

Obnoxious prick. No wonder his clinic is falling into shambles and he has no patients!

Hummph!

Okay, I am done venting, I need to rest now. I am back at work but still with a muthafarker of a sorethroat. KNN!