Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pink Army X'mas Extravangaza After Action Review

Our yearly Pinkies Christmas celebration took place at Dempsey's Oosh as a late drinking session rather than the usual dinner this year. Personally, I think we should stick to dinner next year. Or maybe a chalet?

But the place is really not bad, nice ambiance and the snacks are not too expensive too. Great for a night out chilling with your friends.


Early Birds! Pinkies always know how to occupy themselves - by taking photos!


All together now! So... photo!


Let's drink many alcohols and be merry!


Everybody grab a glass! Time to drink up, drink up!


I am wearing the devil horns because I forgot my Santa hat, so Ah Jun graciously loaned me those. QOTN: Don't touch my horns! I might get horny! =P


CHEERS!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This photo is so funny! So many things going on at the same time! Quote Wyn: "Rosie looked v busy. Giap the balloon in between somemore." PS does really indeed look busy, doesn't she? =]


And me, I found my love of the night. The whistle... Look how happy I am with it.


Love it so much I din't even take it out during the wishing and stuff.


And not after.


Then it disappear! Look how forlorn I look. Contemplating to steal Ah Jun's whistle.


Presents!


And the Idiot of the Night award goes to... ME! Don't know what the hell I was doing lar! Kum gong!


Extra of the Night also goes to ME!


Going off now! Byebye!

So there is a side story with the last picture. We were in ZY's car driving out when we caught two si hiao bohs taking the following picture:


Wah lau ma! Say go off liao still stop to take photo! BOOO!!! Then neh mind, TAKE PHOTO BOH JIO! WORST! BOOOOOO!!!

So they quickly scampered over and we took a quick shot.

So there, Christmas 2009. Till next year!