Saturday, November 07, 2009

The Spirit Is Upon Us!

One week down, three more weeks to go before December.

Apart from officially starting work at SGP, December also marks the beginning of the end of 2009, which has been a really eventful year for me.

What started out as a shitty year had quickly righted itself to become a pretty good one.

Thank all that is good and wonderful for that.

I wonder what 2010 has in store for me. Hopefully, I am ready and all geared up for it! New decade, new leaf!

But first December! I am sure Christmas and New Year celebrations alone will be the highlight of the month.

Apart from the usual Pinkies Christmas Eve we-love-each-other-so-damn-much yearly celebrations, I am hoping to start a new tradition this year, celebrating New Year's Eve with Lyn, Chris and Cindy.

Why a new tradition now? Although there are a lot of great people in my life, there are some who has stuck by me throughout the years, and these people are the ones who I really want to spend the year end holidays with.

Because to me, these holidays not only mean a public holiday when we don't have to work. It also symbolises the end of a year, whether its good or bad, and ushering in the new one with the people you care about.

Sappy, I know, but I believe in counting my blessings.

Such simple bliss is hard to come by, and I really want to treasure every moment of it.