Monday, October 26, 2009

Sunday Update

Got my first bikini tan mark!

I think bikini tan marks are damn ugly. But oh well, no one is going to see it anyway. I went tanning because I want the damn racerback mark off, and also, I DO NOT want to look like a fricking cabbage when I go to Phuket.

Guilty Pleasure Confession Time... I got this picture as my desktop wallpaper:


DROOL!

I have not had a half-naked man on my desktop for years. The last one was King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) from 300. So... It's REALLY been a while. *phew for dispelling self-doubts that I am no longer interested in men*

Yes, I am watching True Blood. And no, I DO NOT LIKE BILL COMPTON! That dude seriously needs to fix his hair! And he is so damn annoying! Always looking at Sookie with that damn KNN henpecked expression. WEAR SOME PANTS MAN!

I am pretty sure Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin are like that in real life too. I like Anna Paquin though. She has this vibe of spunk and inner strength about her that I've always find intriguing.

I like Sam Merlotte too, good guy charm with a tinge of danger and mystery.

Okay, if I am being perfectly honest, I kinda like Bill too. When he's not being irritating and his bangs properly arranged, he can be quite charming.

But no prizes for guessing who I likey the most! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Lets look again at the magnificence that is Eric Northman aka Alexander SkarsgÄrd again!


I will let him bite me anywhere man. DROOL AGAIN!

Current favourite quote from the show (I have like a ton of favourite quotes, but this one I can use on a daily basis): "Don't use words I don't understand" - quote Eric Northman (who else?).

Be prepared to hear this a lot, my friends.

A LOT! You have been so warned.

Long Note: It's not that I only look at the men in the show. People who have watched the show back me on this. There is just NO likeable female characters in the show. They are all so irritating! The ones who have or will eventually die aside, the only constants are what, Sookie, Tara and maybe Pam?

Sookie is alright at first, but ever since she got together with Bill, the two of them are just rolling downhill in a big hay ball of annoying. It's really frustrating because I really like them at first.

And don't even get me started on Tara. She makes me want to hit things with my head so that my brain don't have to register the things she does. Can we say HELLO to aggravating please?

Now Pam, Pam is alright. She is actually the only female character that I enjoy watching. Not just because she almost always appears when Eric appears. She contributes to the plot in a subtle yet entertaining way.

Disclaimer: I am just talking about my likes and dislikes for the characters, and not the actors who portray them. I do not know them personally and hence have no call to say whether I like them or not. Oh, except for the part where I say I like Anna Paquin, and I have explained why too. And frankly, why am I even bothering to disclaim, so kthanxbai.