Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Weird Dream

I was from a war-torn village, escaping from the village with two other villagers, a pair of brothers.

We ended up hiding out in a deserted house and started living there.

After some time, I began to develop a liking for the younger brother. But unfortunately... he was injured during the war and was unable to perform... productively, meaning he's i-m-p-o-t-e-n-t.

I even went as far to declare my liking for him, and when he confessed to me that his schlong doesn't work, I even asked "Are you sure it doesn't work? Are you sure?"

He then advised me to go for his older brother, who is perfectly potent, instead.

I don't know what happened from this point on, because I was awakened by an ill-timed SMS. -_-

I wonder if I will ever get to find out if I will live happily ever after with impotent. Hmmm...