Tuesday, October 20, 2009

De-Nied!

Dreams are our minds' way of reminding us how really fucked up we are.

I had a dream yesterday that had me waking up, and recoiling in horror.

It was not a nightmare, but due to the fact that I have ostentatiously decided to put my blog link on my Facebook account, I cannot be too careful what kind of details I share in my blog. And this dream is just too close to home to be shared with people other than my closest friends. Maybe not even them.

I know, I kicked myself in my nonexistent balls there, didn't I?

The idea of having people actually read my blog and secretly admiring me for my quick sarcasm and witty humour is just too great to ignore.

So I had a dream, a horrible dream that is not exactly a nightmare.

It's just one that makes me not want to wake up because it contains a scenario that I had hoped will happen so badly, but had to hide it in some deep, dark, remote corner of my mind, because I know very well that it will not and can not happen.

But of course, my mind deems fit to remind me by having me dream of it.

Talk about cheap shots. Attack a person's senses when her defenses are at its lowest; while she is asleep and unable to control her conscious thoughts.

So this concludes one thing...

I am my own worst enemy...

And I am fucked up.

But then, what's new?

PS: Still have not had the continuation dream to the impotent-possible-love-interest dream. Damn.