Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sleepyhead Sleepy Sleepy Sleepyhead

YAAY! I AM GETTING MARRIED!

NOT! HAHA!

It seems like the majority of my friends' Christmas wishes to me is faster go find boyfriend, get married, and stop being so angry and imbalanced all the time.

I am angry because the world is farked up, okay? Try taking the morning commute to work every day and get pushed by people with their hands in your face. Or idiots who stand in the middle of the entrance blocking everyone's way. More often than not, I really have to fight the urge to show them my middie and yelling "JUMP UP YOUR OWN ASS AND DIE! YOU STUPID FARKSHIT!"

Hmmm, maybe there is really a perfectly good reason why I don't have a boyfriend. REALLY! HEEEEEE!!!

Most of the Christmas gifts I got this year are suitable for decorating the office space, so I decided to bring them all to the office and give them names so that I can row-call them easier and know if one of them go missing.

Here's a photo of the Office Crew:

From left to right: Snappes the snail clip which I have yet to think of a use for, Princess Shuu Shuu the blondie which pretty much has no function whatsoever except to look pretty, Muu Muu the cow paper weight, Meu Meu the cat coaster, random teapot from random hamper which is not even a gift to me, Princess M1 the cup, Brownie the pillow/bolster.

Current status: Sitting in the office, sipping a cooling cup of afternoon Ribena with Princess M1. Later, I shall take Brownie for a walk around the office.

Hmmm, why is it that everytime I put Princess M1 down onto Meu Meu, I get this damn funny thought that Meu Meu sniffing M1's arse?

Wahahaah! I really think I am sick in the head. Sick sick sick!

I like~~~