Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's (Soon-To-Be) The Season To Be Jolly

Sleepless again!

I wonder why I get these bouts of insomnia, sometimes seemingly for no apparent reason.

Maybe I am kinda nervous about some stuffs happening in the near future. Not quite yet ready to talk about it, but soon perhaps. It's not bad news though. Sometimes good things can also give a person butterflies. Funny how the world is.

Been in good spirits for the past week or so. Really, really hope it lasts. Love the Christmas cheer that is slowly spreading through. Everyone else around me seems to be in a joyous mood as well. Simply adore this feeling. It's kinda like being in love, but not with a person, but with the current state of being, with life.

Times like this, cheesy as it may be, I feel happy and contented.