Thursday, January 12, 2012

When The Moment Comes, You Just Gotta Say It!

Sometimes I cringe when I hear people say "fuck yeah!" I don't get a lot of "fuck yeah!" moments in my life, hence I do not really understand the kind of joy one experiences when one is propelled to shout out "fuck yeah!", which drives me to the conclusion that people are overreacting when they shout "fuck yeah!".

Anyway, today is my last working day before the Chinese New Year! And also my last working day of the Chinese Lunar calendar. This is even more exciting than the last working day of New Year's Eve, because I am gonna be slacking for TWELVE DAYS STRAIGHT!

FUCK YEAH!!!

Come on, you know this is a "fuck yeah!" moment for sure. It would almost be a bastard thing not to say it. =D

Be jealous of me, be very jealous of me.