Monday, February 20, 2012

Ramblies

I was so tired that I fell asleep at 8 plus just now while watching The Big Bang Theory. Not that the show is boring, I love the show, just that I felt so damn tired. I was so adamant to continue sleeping that I forced myself up to angrily remove the dress I wore to work today, so that I would be able to sleep more comfortably. Yes, I was so tired that I almost went to bed without first showering, washing my face or brushing my teeth.

Luckily I heard the chime of my whatsapp ringtone, and the urge to constantly check that damn thing is more compelling than anything else in the whole world, so I forced myself awake again just to check my messages and realised that I suddenly felt rather awake. Hence, here I am, a teeth brush, a shower, and seven items of facial products as part of nightly routine later. I couldn't sleep after my shower, because probably no one ever could, so I blog.

So yup, I am constantly tired nowadays. I don't know why! I hate to think that it's because of my impending 2* birthday???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anyway, in related news in case no one remembers, I am having my last twenties birthday in a few days time. 3 days in four minutes time to be really exact. Sigh. Not sure how I felt about that. But so far I am having a good vibe about my birthday.

Had a BBQ with some friends and colleagues last Saturday to kick-start my celebrations for the year. Yes, celebration(S), haha! I love BBQs! And although some people may think that BBQ birthday parties are for kids, I believe in doing things I like for my birthday, and I really did enjoyed myself. I shall hereby declare that even when I am 70 years old, I will still be rocking my birthday parties, BBQ-style!

Tomorrow will be celebration number 2 with some of my Pinkies. I actually planned to celebrate with them on March 3, because some Pinkies are away this week, but Sze still went ahead and organised a dinner for me this week with a couple of Pinkies who can make it, so that I won't feel too lonely on my birthday week. HAHA! So nice of her! And not to be outdone by the BBQ party festivities on Saturday, we will be going for Korean BBQ! Yaay! Annyeong haseyo bulgogi!!!

Okay, it's getting late, I am feeling sleepy again. Time to snooze. Oh yeah! I am really looking forward to the two Snow White movies coming up! Both trailers look really good! And there seems to be no competition at all because one seems to be lighthearted and funny while the other one looks darker and more thrilling. Julia Roberts looks so pretty! And Chris Hemsworth is just *_*!!! Sorry Chris Evans, I have to go with Thor for this one.

Saw an Avengers featurette somewhere today. EVERYBODY'S MUSCLES LOOK SO BIG! Woohoo! 1 May 2012!