Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Vuitton Story

I have gone and done it!



My very first Louis Vuitton! The Delightful PM! Finally!

I have always wanted my first LV to be something I buy for myself. To me, it's kinda like a milestone when I am finally able to do this. And it's not just about owning a branded, expensive bag.

I have this memory from when I was little, when my aunt was still living with us, the day she bought her first LV after saving for a long time. She was so happy when she got home, and kept walking around the house carrying it. It felt like a really special moment even though I had no idea what was the big deal with an LV and that it was, and still is, goddarn expensive!

It is just something, IMVHO, that every woman, if she is so inclined, should do. And it really does feel like something special. =]