Thursday, May 30, 2013

And So On...

Sometimes the way we look at the world can be vastly altered by the kind of people you have around you.

Which means a lot of things we may think we live our lives by, feelings, beliefs, opinions, is never constant.

The reason why we may feel that these cannot be easily changed is because after you reach a certain age, the people around you are probably the same few people you know since you were a kid.

I always have this problem. With different groups of friends I know from different stages of my life, I am somewhat different too. Depending on who I am with at the time, I can be the leader, the follower, the oldest, the youngest, the most positive, the most negative, the always believing, the always jaded.

I don't even set out to do it, it just happens. I don't even know why.

Oh well.