Sunday, May 08, 2005

The Damning Truth

Ahhh, finally found a skin that suits my fetish for the colours black, red and orange, and simplicity. Even though I really prefer a Shinhwa skin anytime, this is just as good.

Anyway, watching this Dorama, 100 Tales of Horror, on Channel 8. This super cute boy turned into a werewolf to save his lady love, who was kidnapped by a bad guy. Bad guy died, but lady love died too. What a sad end to the story, but he seemed to gain some magical powers, and is flying around, standing on trees, perhaps also helping humankind. With greater powers, comes greater responsibility!!!

Today was quite an alright day at work. Reminds me of back when Sundays used to much more fun with Davina, Jacintha, and whoever who was also working Sunday. Now it seems like only I get to work on Sundays. While I like the casual and relaxed atmosphere, I miss the days where we would sit in a circle, and yada about anything from ghost to sexual relationships. Those were the days...

Anyway, starting on my essays tomorrow. Boring. I have no idea at all how to start. And now that my Literature tutor, Mrs Wee, quit, I wonder what our new tutor is like. Hope she is not a total bitch or anything like that. Changes are bad, especially if it changes downhill.