Saturday, September 23, 2006

Goodbye Alegria.o2r.net

Ahhh, my Alegria website, http://alegria.o2r.net is finally coming to an end. After more than 4 years and over 20,000 visitors, finally I have decided to take it offline.

Actually, because my friend who provided me with server space is switching or something. Keke, much thanks to him for hosting the website for so long. I thought of buying space to oontinue hosting it, because my Alegria experiences were so memorable to me. However, after some consideration, I decided that I am probably never going to be updating it again and will be leaving it in gross neglect, so might as well take it off.

I just want to say that, it has been my most successful website, lasting for the past four years and having so many visitors from all over the World. I am very thankful for the comments and emails I have received in the past four years for the website. It's been a good run.

Alegria and my experiences during that time; staking out behind the big top, waiting to take pictures with the performers, following them around like some scary fangirl, going for the performance seven times and the time and effort spent in making the website, are all great memories for me. I will always remember that crazy time.

The website will be up for another two days, until the 25th. So in the meantime, anyone who wants to take a final look at it, please feel free. I will really appreciate that. ^_^

http://alegria.o2r.net