Thursday, September 21, 2006

Some Pictures I Took In The Last Few Weeks


New specs! And me looking "suspicuous" in the new specs! Took these yesterday, do I look sick?


Playing a fool at work. Trying to act sweet, then trying to act dao. =P


With Wyn and Sze on the way to the airport for the arrival of Shinhwa. Haiyah, Tien not in the picture because she met us later. And the Rabbit hor, always like to lie on my shoulder, make me look so big!!!


Altogether now! Hehheh.


Haha, two of my quite ulzzang pictures, IMO. Someone told me that the second one look like a stupid slut. =P Oh well... Anyone who thinks this is ugly, well, I can only say that this is consider ulzzang already. Just look at the post below this one. Bwaaahaahha.

Note: Ulzzang is Korean for best face or camera whore or something, I think. *shrugs*

PS: Why is my nose so big??? I think it's getting bigger! Can cover Singapore already. T_T