Monday, September 18, 2006

Who Say I Am Not A True Red & White Singaporean?

I am sick! Wah lau, nabeh!!! Woot!!! Vulgarity!!! NC16!!! Oh well, I usually only swear in real life, but this feels like a nabeh blog moment. Maybe should start a record of "nabeh blog moments", keep track of all the moments while blogging which feels very nabeh-ish.

Just watched a bit of the Shinhwa concert DVD I bought early last year. Heh, I kept wanting to watch it, but somehow just never did. Know lar, Procrastinaaaaaatress. So anyway, I fast forward (actually it's not machiam video, need to fast forward, I just select from the menu can already!) to the part where Dongwan did his solo performance.

WAHLANEH!!! People trying to fight for White Prince Serenader position with Hyesung-shi loh. Wear white and sing ballad leh. *NABEH BLOG MOMENT ALERT* Nabeh, so hum sum leh!!! See already cannot take it sia! *NABEH BLOG MOMENT ALERT* NABEH!!!

Ahha, is my Singlishy-Hokkienish writing getting on your nerves yet? Lalalala.

Okay, seriously though, if he comes to me wearing that and singing that, I think I will just fall at his feet and start worshipping him. I always thought that he's kinda goofish and funny, which is why he's my favourite. But when he decides to prince-it-up, can really fight with Hyesung-shi, who is always the reigning White Prince Serenader.

But I think Dongwan-shi still lose out a bit to Hyesung-shi. I think he has a very cheeky look; so even when he's trying to be serious, I still feel like laughing. Hehhehheh. Guys with cheeky looks are cute!

And last but not least, *NABEH BLOG MOMENT ALERT* NABEH!!! Want to sleep liao lar!!! ^_~