Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lalala!

Ahhh, coming into this blog and seeing all those Chinese words really gives me a headache. I am still better off with English, I think. More used to it. Easier to read.

Anyway, how are you, the rest of the world? I've been busy with work and school for the past week or so. It's been hectic. Realised late last week that my assignment for Psych is due YESTERDAY! Mad rush to finish it.

Anyway, I got myself a new Creative Zen Vision:M. Yeah, I know, I am a spendthrift. I've been thinking about getting a video MP3 player since IPod Vid came out, and almost got the IPod Vid. I love IPods. But well, Creative won me over by winning the million-dollar awsuit against Apple, I hate losers by having more functions in their players. It was emotional when I had to retire my IPod. Sob sob, you will be missed.

Been listening to a lot of Lifehouse. Just yesterday, I repeated their entire "Lifehouse" album at least five times. I like how a lot of the songs reflects my own thoughts and feelings right now. It's a great album. I did not really pay a lot of attention to it at first, but now I cannot go without listening to it. Ahhh, the joys of music.

And new Koda Kumi song there in the list! I like her voice, but she seems kind of slutty. She would fare so much better with an edgy, non-slutty image, I think. Oh well, what do I know. I am nobody.

The next few days is gonna be busy. I got events lining up and tons of assignments to complete. Wish me luck! -_-

PS: If another person imitates the Indian girl in the Richard Gere Visa advertisement again, I am going to scream! IT'S GETTING OLD, PEOPLE!!!