Sunday, July 30, 2006

Weekend Memo

The weekend was fantastic. Cannot remember when was the last time I laughed so much. Although I am always laughing for no apparent reason. Hahahaha.

Went to Marina Bay for steamboat/bbq with Wan Ting, Pei Sze and See Tien. Although it's only four of us out of the usual group, it was still fun. Incessant, nonsensical conversations and babblings the Pink Army style. I don't even remember what we talked about, just that I laughed, a lot. Something about Chuyun being goose, Pei Sze being the rabbit, and some trees, I don't know...

And Saturday was fun too; SISTIC had a bbq at Zach's place for all Call Centre staff, and quite a few of the old staff came as well. The games although dreaded at first, turned out to be fun and exciting, with many funny moments. I think it's a good thing that everyone knew someone and turn out to be quite sporting. The group I was in even won the champion for the games, GO PENGUINS!!!

All in all, a fun-packed weekend, which may well turn out to be the highlight of this holiday break. Oh yeah, and I have a chalet with bbq next week with my classmates as well. A very bbqey holiday for me, eh?