Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I Shall Not Title This Entry With An Overused Title The Likes Of "Of Student And Working Life"

Oh, it's been soooooo long since I last blogged. Being lazy and having a mundane life doesn't really make for interesting blog entries.

Anyhuu, I started working at the Call Centre again since I am now on a one month break. It is kind of fun alternating between the life of a student, and then working office hours for a while. I get to enjoy the feeling of going to classes, hanging out with friends after lessons, mugging for exams, basically doing student-ny stuffs, and going to work from 10 to 6, having dinner with friends while bitching about our jobs and coming home feeling like a worn-out rag doll.

Both have its pros and cons, I think. When studying, although there are less responsibilities apart from assignment deadlines and exams, I am constantly short of time to do certain stuffs that I want to do. At the end of day, I usually end up to tired to watch anime or read books (read? who still want to read with the pile of readings I have from class??!!??)

As for work, although it's physically more tiring than going to school, and the shit that I have to take is sometimes UNBEARABLE!!! But at the end of the day, after work is still after work. I don't have to think about assignments, exam preparations (I DO PREPARE FOR MY EXAMS HOR, WHO SAYS I DON'T? I PREPARE BY CONSTANTLY THINKING ABOUT HOW TO PREPARE!!!) and my brain is generally less tired which allows me to watch my animes, dramas and read books (and do boring blogging) after work hours .

This is a boring entry, I know. Told you my life is kinda mundane right now. I need some lifeup!!!

Ooooo, and I finally got around to reading the Bleach comics that Paul lent me. I am up to 21 now!!! I LOVE BLEACH!!!! Siao siao leh. It's so damn good!!! Wish the anime will finally catch up, the fillers now are really a bit boring, although I LOVE the SHINIGAMI ZUKAN GOOOOLLLLDDDEEEN! MORE UKITAKE AND HITSUGAYA!!! SHIRO-CHANS!!! Yeeeeeeheeeheeeeeheeeeeee...