Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Thought

Epiphany.

I really, really, REALLY hate mobile phones with MP3 functions. Or rather, I really, really, REALLY hate mobile phones with MP3 functions owners who plays their MP3s in the public with no care for the other people around them who may not be interested that they not only have ALL the latest songs from the Rick Dees Top 40, they can sing (very loudly) and dance to them as well!

What's wrong with these people?

OK, so you have a magnificent phone which has 10 billion speakers and 10 trillion gigabytes of space for all the useless gumbo mumbo you store inside; but do I look like I give a tiny rat's ass? Do I?

I once saw a girl, probably in her late teens, holding a blaring MP3 phone in her hand, and swaying to the music whilst walking, like she was catwalking or in a movie or something.

Are you crazy? This is not the auditions for America's Next Top Model; nobody even cares if you walk like a zebra or a panda. People are busy squeezing their way through the evening peak crush, fighting life and death to get home. And you, with your stupid noisy phone, just serves to jangle everybody else's already frazzled nerves due to the fear of not being able to grab a seat on the MRT for the next 45 minutes ride home. Spare a thought for the poor people, will you? Dumb bitch.

And just now, I don't know what the bunch of kids on the MRT was trying to do, but I do believe that they were sent by someone to murder me. I do not see why anyone would want to dance and sing on a MRT carriage, if they do not have murderous intentions of scaring the other people in the same vehicle to death with their horrendous dance moves and mind-numbingly horrible voice.

Good thing I managed to escape before any permenent harm can be done to me. But I did realise this epiphany. I hate phones with MP3 functions.