Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bloghead Post

Voila! My very own personal collage! And also, my second ever attempt at making a collage! For my first ever attempt, please refer to this post. It's kinda like a collage to mark the moments this year that I've laughed and had fun, and also to show off that I have a lot of friends the friends that made these moments special.

I know I left out a few of my very good friends from the collage in favour of my own pictures because I really couldn't find any recent pictures of us. SO SORRY! But take it as a hint that we should go out real soon and TAKE SOME PICTURES, yeah?

I like this idea of marking my year with collages of pictures that I have taken in the past few months. Maybe I should do it like twice a year? I think it's a good idea, one at year-half and one at the end of the year. That is if I don't drive myself crazy of what pictures to choose. Hmmm, or I can always do a few collages at a time. Maybe with different themes, or different occasions. I don't know, or maybe one for different groups of friends?

!!!!

I have such problems! =P