Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Somebody Hates Me! Boo hoo hoo!

I don't really know what to make of this. So there have been some stuffs going on in my class for the past couple of weeks, and on Monday, someone sent out an anonymous email pissing on just about everything and some people in the class. So there I was basking in the mystery and buzz going on when, TADAH!, I got my first, very own HATEMAIL. FINALLY! SOMEONE HAS TAKEN NOTICE OF ME! Wahahaha, so here it is, aptly titled "frenly advise".

"Maureen, dis is an email from sumone in ur class who wans to give you some advice. you tink your so great and so popular in class. But you are just a bitch that nobody likes. stop behaving like you tink ur so pretty and so popular. every1 hates you. When your frens are smiling at you, they actaully don't like and hate you. Ppl talk bad about you behind your back all the tym, is jus dat you are so stupid den you never realize it
i think its time you change or sooner no1 will be your friend. you betta cum to realise it soon or veri soon you be hated by evry1 in d class. its not 2 late to cum to ur senses and change.

from:

an advisor"

This is so very, very secondary school. Just that in secondary school people just talk behind my back and point fingers, but I still knew who they were. They don't hide behind stupid anonymous emails like "anonym.73081bcb09@mytrashmail.com". It's kinda amusing to me.

Fact is I do think that I am rather pretty and quite popular. To think that someone actually noticed that! How much must that person been paying attention to me! And to warrant a hatemail! I must have REALLY made a difference in that person's life. Muahahaha.

Anyway, to this "advisor" person, thanks for the FRIENDLY advice. I do not think I have the ability to change, what with me being so old and set in my ways and all. Thanks anyway. I really, really, really appreciate it.