Sunday, April 02, 2006

Time For A Long, NORMAL Post

At Ivy's place now, waiting for Yan to get up so that we can get to work. Lazy bum refuses to WAKE UP!!! Steamboat and mahjong session was WOOT! Been so long since I got some time to really have fun. Fantastic weekend.

Had my PR exam on Friday, it was ... I hope I did not do that badly. I am happy with just keeping a C, but best is of course a B. I WANT TO BE A STRAIGHT B STUDENT! Bahahahah. For some reason, I've always been happy with getting Bs, since secondary school. I am kinda easily contented that way.

Anywooooo, went to watch Ice Age 2 with my classmates after the exam, kekeke. It was alright, but I kinda liked the first one better. My classmate, Wan Jin said she prefer the second one. Maybe because I was so tired from waking up early the entire week.

Kinda walked around Plaza Singapura in a daze after that while waiting to meet up with the Pink Army girls. Looking for Hitsugaya keychains! Couldn't find any nice ones. Grrrr, how the toot (heehee, stupid word, toot, toot, toooooooot) am I supposed to consolidate the fact that I am a Bleach fan if I cannot display it somewhere? Sigh...

Met up with the girls at around 7 pm to celebrate Wyn's birthday, THEY WERE LATE AS USUAL! Seriously, this is getting out of hand... But anyway, had fun just sitting around and chatting with them. I LOVE MY PINK ARMY!!! -puke- Bahahaha. As usual, spending time with them is so much enjoyable. We just talk and nothing else, but we still have so much fun.

Talked to Sze and Yun about some stuffs bothering me, and it always never fails to amaze me how much they can make me feel better by saying the most outrageous stuffs, which actually helps. Kekeke. No Sze, I will not commit adultery! NO!!!! Bahahaah!

Anyway, it was a nice weekend. If you read through this post, it does seems like I have a lot of friends. Yes, yes, I am very popular, everyone loves me. You should too. Join the I-Love-Moreen fanclub. Free waterbottle and hankerchief upon registration. =P