Saturday, March 04, 2006

Chambito!

Usu everyone!!! What a hectic week! Gosh, been shuttering between home-school-work and back home again. Finally have a little off time today to drop in an entry and maybe do some net surfing and anime-watching later.

If this goes on, Ill probably look like a teapot very soon. I am a teapot, short and stout. Why is it that whenever I feel exhausted and stressed out, I feel shorter than I really am?

Anyway, I am having a good time studying at MDIS so far, made some new friends who are really interesting and fun. There are a lot of people from different parts of Asia, like China, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam; it’s just a big melting pot of different nationalities.

I was quite worried at first about not being able to fit in, but I think I really worried for nothing. There are so many nice people in my class. Looking forward to the US trip next year!

Oh, oh, oh MY GAWD!!! RUMOURS SAY THAT RAIN IS COMING TO SINGAPORE. -gallops around like a mad deer- RAIN IS COMING!!! RAIN IS COMING!!! Okay, so he MIGHT be coming. I am so excited. He better seriously get his crap here to Singapore, I can just see myself standing in audience singing along to his songs already!!!

Woohoo!!!

I know, I know, it’s just a might and maybe, but still… People are great because of DREAMS! Woot!!!

PS: Phone still not fixed. DAMN! I should never have switched from Nokia!!!