Sunday, February 26, 2006

Exhaustion Rhapsody

What an exhausting week! Waking up early is definitely NOT my thing. Sigh, and after the week has ended, two days straight of Asian Aerospace, which has the WORST organisers I have ever encountered.

And if you are a smart little cookie, you would have figured out that this means that my weekend was burnt off working my arse off for people I don't like, for money that is probably too little to make it worth my while.

Life is tough, but what is new?

And I am home right now, trying to finish up my Psychology paper due on Tuesday. A GIRL CANNOT EVEN GET 2 HOURS OFF TO WATCH HER ANIME!!!

But my weekend was not all bad, I celebrated a belated birthday with Yan, Ivy, Kaiming and Bao Bao yesterday. At first I thought that it was just dinner, but they actually got me a cake, and gave me a stuffed toy piggy that really resembles the one in My Name Is Kim Sam Soon!!! I have a Sam Shik now!!!


See? See? So cute!!! THANKS A LOT, LADIES!!! AND I MEAN LADIES!!! HAHA!!!


A picture with Mao Mao.


And here's all of us together!!! Hehheh.

Really don't remember the last time I got stuffed toys for my birthday, but these two are just too cute not to love, eh?

PS: NABE!!! My new Sony Ericsson phone SPOIL!!! So pissed off, I will tell the story when I have the time, but for now, it's back to my Nokia 7610. Sometimes I really appreciate how sturdy Nokia phones are.