Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First Post Of 2006

Happy New Year, everyone! Been lazing around at home for the past two days. After a mahjong all-nighter on New Year's Eve, all the way till Sunday night, it took me two days to get back my sleep.

Bahaha. I am sleeping my 2006 away, eh? Anyway, Chinese New Year is coming soon! Ang baos, ang baos! Hehheheeheheheheheehehe. All single (and very much available. Hmmm. Gee, I don't have to add this "very much available" part, right? Doesn't contribute to the topic at all.) people who celebrate Chinese New Year (uninterestingly, the Chinese, bahaha) look forward to Chinese New Year and ANG BAO!!! HEHHEHHHEEHHEEHHHEEEHHHH.

Okay, so here are some of my New Year resolutions, in no order of importance:

a) Get better grades.
b) Do more of the things on my To-Do-Before-I-Die list.
c) Spend more time with my parents.
d) Learn Korean (starting this Friday!!!).
e) Be more knowledgeable.
f) Get a better perspective about myself.
g) BE MORE POWERFUL!!!

That's about it, those that I think are important. I would put "become prettier", but I sincerely believe that my innate beauty is to the max already, same as Tan See Tien, so no need. Baaahahahaah.