Monday, December 19, 2005

Tis The Season To Be Jolly

A new bloghead and a new song for the FESTIVE SEASON. I seriously like this new bloghead. I am usually not one for colours, but this is just way too cool for me to ignore.

Doesn't my entire blog look very cheery now? Full of colours and with a very lalala song to boot. This is the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!!! I love Christmas. Even though 2005 is already nearing its end, and I am going to be 23 soon, it's still hard to ignore the festive mood! Sigh, I seriously did not foresee that by 23, I am still a useless bum living off my Mum. But it's ALRIGHT!!! 2006 will be great!!!

Here's a message for my Mummy: Although I still have a long way to go, your patience and support is the greatest encouragement that I can get. I will definitely remember my promise to you, to become a useful person, and not disappoint you. Thank you, Mummy!!!

And I translated it to Chinese, so that I can show her:
妈咪,虽然我还有一段相当长的路要走, 你的耐心和支持是世界上最大的鼓励。我一定会记得我的诺言, 做一个有用的人, 不让你失望。谢谢你, 妈咪!!!

Haha, so mushy and unlike me. Well, I am due. Baahahaha.