Sunday, December 04, 2005

Too Lazy To Be Creative Here

Ooooo, I want to get Adam Pascal's album, Civilian! People who have the good fortune of watching Rent the movie (2005) (haha, that's how people are writing it, year in brackets and all) already, would probably be familiar with his voice.

Great voice. I always love musical voices. In my opinion, they sing way better than a lot of singers out there. The thing about musical performers is that, the singing must be very crisp and clear, because a lot of the songs are essential to the progression of the plot of the musical, and the enunciation must be precise too. Add the need for power vocal cords for the projection of the singing, and voila, fantastic singing.

Ha, I have absolutely no basis for what I am talking about. It could be absolute crap for all I know. But hey, on the internet, anything goes, doesn’t it? Oh wait, the person who said this was actually convicted and now under probation, isn’t he? -zip-

I do not think that I would get into trouble for pretending to know a lot about musical singing and its whatnots, neither am I seeking to make fun of anyone. Kikumaru forbid that I do that. It’s just a little hard to accept. But it does have an affect on me. Nowadays it seems like whenever I blog, there is a certain hesitation and wonderment of whether my comments are defamatory to any race, language or religion, and also to our fellow species from the animal kingdom. I also try to be respectful towards the linens, the sheets and particularly the socks, they are wild! I am a crazy person, who knows what I might say? Better to be careful.

Sigh, whatever happened to “I blog for myself, and no one by myself.” Ha, no meaning anymore, eh? But can I still pretend that I am writing for myself, and possibly the man who I will someday marry, preferably someone just like Eric Bana? He will come to my blog, and be so enchanted by my wit, intelligence, and of course, my boo-ti-pul face, fall in love with me. I promise I will NEVER compare him with Eric Bana. Baaahha.

Hmm, I was actually talking about Adam Pascal, wasn’t I? Well, he’s good. I want to his album. That’s it.