Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Something Warning

Girls, be careful who you talk to online. Alright, so here's the scoop. This guy saw one of my "best" pictures somewhere, and decided to email me. He seemed decent enough, so I started to talk to him.

And then he started to stir the conversation to sex, it was subtle, but it was definitely there. It's probably a little my fault too, because I have this really candid way of talking, as most people know, that sometimes do mislead people. Anyway, I did not like the direction the conversation took, and I started messing around with him. Not too much, just enough to force out his sleaziness. Hence, I took the immediate step to block him.

I have been using the internet for, hmmm, like what? 8 years? Oh yeah, wow, that's a long time. Haha, I have met my share of sleazeballs, this one is just a small one. There are other even scummier ones around.

Just want to make something clear to wannabe scums and/or sleazeballs.

Just because some girls talk in a more candid way, it does not mean that they have an unspoken willingness to help you jerk off or whatever shit it is that you are after. It could mean that they have so many brothers, who will be more than ready to kick your arse, should you decide to be insolent to their little sister.

Of course, I am not the little sister in question, I am a single child. But I do have a bunch of guy friends, a very big-sized dad, and a lot of equally big-sized uncles who practically raised me and had taken a vivid interest in my life. So be warned.

That is, of course, if I did not mess you up so bad, that you are no longer capable of lucid consideration of your own welfare. BTW, if you can defeat all my guy friends, my dad and my uncles, I will probably marry you. After that, you don't have to worry about anything ever again. Everyone will "take care" of you. Forever.

PS: All jokes aside, this is something very serious too. To all the young girls out there, please be careful. There are guys around who would do just about anything to get laid.

PSS: If anyone wants to read the transcript of the conversation, leave a comment. Haha, it’s too long for me to waste space here. But it did made my friends laugh. ^______^