Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sha Po Lang



YESH!!! SHA PO LANG IS FINALLY HERE!!! I actually saw the trailer while watching Dragon Squad (Dragon what???) on Saturday, but I forgot to blog about it! HOW COULD I??!!??

I almost jumped up from my seat and cheered when I saw the trailer. And I just saw the trailer on TV again, IT'S ACTUALLY COMING OUT THIS THURSDAY!!! Now I did not know that, I thought I will have to wait a couple of months before I get to watch it, but it is, it is!!! IT IS COMING OUT THIS THURSDAY!!! *busily checking the cinemas for showtimes*

I know my excitement seemed a little out of place. As with Dragon Squad (Dragon what??? Hehheh, last time I do this, I promise), Sha Po Lang is probably a movie that will not get a lot of hype in Singapore. But I don't care, I have been waiting for this movie since I heard about it a couple of months ago. It's Donnie Yen!!!

I won't call myself a big Donnie Yen fan, since I only started "fanning" him after watching Seven Swords this year, but still, I am a fan. I am so excited!!!

A lot of my friends do not get why I like to watch Asian movies, I even have friends who only watch non-Asian movies in the cinemas. I am kinda like that too, but sometimes my proud Asian-self does like to rear it's head a little, and weave its influence over me. I mean, if all the non-Asians are gonna rave about it, the least we can do is watch it, right? ^____^

Yaay! SPL IS FINALLY HERE!!!

PS: I am also looking forward to The Promise, another Asian film that looks very promising, pun unintended. Putting Memoirs Of a Geisha on my list too, but it is technically not an Asian film, but hey, it's got Michelle Yeoh, Gong Li and that hateful Zhang Ziyi, so it's as Asian as it's gonna get. I am getting excited about all the good movies that is coming up!

PSS: So gonna watch Harry Potter when Junie comes back. Be patient. Be patient. I already have my eye on a certain cute Quidditch player. ^_-