Tuesday, November 15, 2005

High-Class? I Will Show You High-Class

Haha, this is hilarious. Someone actually messaged me and told me that I am trying to act "high-class". Haha, this is so funny, since when has knowing correct English been "high-class"? Excuse me for a moment.

KANNINA! LIMPEH SCOLD BAD WORD THAT TIME, YOU DON'T KNOW BORN ALREADY OR NOT, DON'T COME HERE KAOPEI, KAOBU WITH LIMPEH, I TELL YOU. GO HOME, DRINK MILK AND SLEEP! DON'T MAKE ME DULAN, I KICK YOUR KACHEN TO KUCHING, I TELL YOU. BUAY SONG, COME WOODLANDS, I KICK YOUR ARSE BACK TO WHICHEVER PART OF LONG KAO YOU COME FROM.

There, not so "high-class" anymore, eh? And punctuation is good, if I do say so myself.

Anyway, I do not think that I am "high-class", and I am definitely not "high-class". My folks are average, I am average, a lot of the people I know are average. Average people are the BEST!!! Just because my mother paid $20 dollars a month for my primary school education, which resulted in me feeling the need to flaunt the fact that I know grammar and punctuations, to make her money worthwhile, does not make me "high-class". I am just better than a certain individual who finds it so tough to type in coherent sentences, despite the fact that we have the same qualifications. And who is constantly harrassing the females around him and have an ego the size of the airbag he calls a head.

And to the person who messaged me (oh, this is actually someone else, and not the person I talked about in my previous post), don't be coming to my blog, read a few posts and think that you know where I am coming from or what I am about. You know nothing about me, you better think before you try to act like a stupid nut, you peabrained, asparagus, banana, pineapple face.

Yeah, I am not so good with the insults if I am in "high-class" mode. Pretty much nothing I can do about it.