Sunday, November 06, 2005

I Can't Think Of A Title In My Rush To Go Watch Eric Bana

Well, well, annoying phantoms and anonymous readers, please do welcome the three new links on the blog (teeheeheehee - seriously don't know why I like to giggle like that, but I do!!!), be nice to them. If you don't, there is pretty much nothing I can do. So right.

Oh yeah.

I wrote a poem and this thing that I cannot put any other name to it other than a "limerick". I think that poetry is really not my forte. It pretty much blows. But I had fun trying to write it, and I think that's what expression is all about, having a hell of a time. So here it is. The thing is... HEY, THEY ARE SHOWING THE HULK ON CINEMAX!!! Okay, so whatever. I am off to see my beloved Bana. Bye now.

PS: How pathetic am I? I don't even have cinemax, I have to watch it on the mosaic function. But still, I love Bana.