Friday, October 28, 2005

The Story Of A Person's Love For Her Blog

As I have so overtly declared to Jasu yesterday, I LOVE MY BLOG. It possesses all the attributes that I am looking for in a blog. A nice, black background, music that I can change at whim, fairly adjustable layout, and most importantly, the bloghead of Bana, that is not so obtrusively shouting "I WANT TO MARRY ERIC BANA AND HAVE HIS BABIES!!! I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT HE'S MARRIED AND ALREADY HAVE BABIES!!!" I am not really that kind of fan. I am more of the like to fantasize about him in many different explicit ways kind of fan... *reminds Self that Bana is married, reminds Self that I only admire him for his talents, reminds Self to behave like the proper, prim young lady that she is* Hmm, a girl named Self, that's an interesting name. "Hi, I'm Self." "Hello, my name is Self." Nice.

Okaaay, I seriously need to stop watching shows like Deuce Bigalow, if one knows what I mean. Anyway, I really like my bloghead, it can so be anything that I suspect that probably even Mr Bana himself won't know what the picture has to do with him.

So back to topic, I LOVE MY BLOG. It's not just a mediocre like or the pleasant feeling of amiability. It's LOVE. I LOVE MY BLOG!!! And I will actually venture to say that there is a possiblity that I LOVE MY BLOG more than I LOVE myself. *SHOCKED* The sheer horror of the very thought that I can actually LOVE something more than myself, even though said thing in question is all about me. But like I said before, I am not very fond of technicality. Never had a lot of respect for it.

I think that if one can have a hobby that she actually LOVES more than, or as much as, him or herself, it's really something to be celebrated. Why not? I LOVE MY BLOG, I LOVE writing it, I LOVE reading it. I LOVE it so much that I find myself constantly thinking about what to write, and even taking notes, lame as it sounds, throughout the day just to make sure I don't forget anything. Yeah, yeah, I know. It has been suggested that I should see a psychiatrist. Like I can find anyone who will actually be able to fix my problems, which probably began so many years ago, maybe as early as when I was 4 years old, and could not pop a balloon during a balloon-popping game because the balloons are "so poor thing", and ended up squatting at a corner of the room, hugging the balloon and crying for my grandmama. They eventually took the balloon away from me, but life has never been the same ever since. Hey, I don't pee in your pool, you don't judge me.

Anyway, reliving past childhood tragedies and being able to admit one's problems are all parts and parcels of moving forward, so suffice to say, I think I am doing well. So there. And, I LOVE MY BLOG!

PS: Anyone notice that my recent blogs are kinda lengthy and full of ramblings? Sometimes, the dialogues in my head just get away from me, and I can't even control them. I am not gonna apologise, because I LOVE MY BLOG, and you can choose not to read it. Admit it, you LOVE me, just like so many millions have LOVED me before you. BWAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! *yawn* Ok, so I am going to go sleep now. Good night.