Wednesday, October 26, 2005

You Can Never Get Too Much Of These Bloggy Thingys

You Should Learn French

C'est super! You appreciate the finer things in life... wine, art, cheese, love affairs.
You are definitely a Parisian at heart. You just need your tongue to catch up...
Wow, since I already learned some, it's all dandy, ain't it?

You Are French Food

Snobby yet ubiquitous.
People act like they understand you more than they actually do.
Erm, think I am really destined to be a Frenchie. First the language, now I'm the food. Is it true? Some people actually act like they know me??!!?? Is it? Is it? By the by, ubiquitous means "being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time; omnipresent". Bwaahahaha, I am OMNIPRESENT!!! Bwahahaha!!!

Your Daddy Is Patrick Stewart

What You Call Him: Daddy Dearest

Why You Love Him: He takes you to church
Haha, no comments on this, but I like Patrick Stewart, one of the finer actors out there.

You Should Get a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts)

You're a blooming artistic talent, even if you aren't quite convinced.
You'd make an incredible artist, photographer, or film maker.
Wow, this is good, exactly what I would do if I want an advanced degree. Who says I don't have accurate goals?

C-

You tend to notice the big things in life...
But the details aren't exactly your forte
Rather accurate, I would say.

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.
Hmmm, this is very true, I think. So here's my views on love, in a nutshell.

And last but not least,
Your Blog Should Be Yellow

You're a cheerful, upbeat blogger who tends to make everyone laugh.
You are a great storyteller, and the first to post the latest funny link.
You're also friendly and welcoming to everyone who comments on your blog.
Haha, don't expect my blog to change colour anytime soon, but good to know.