Monday, October 17, 2005

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo

Whoever said that Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo is boring is either a baked good or have no sense of humour. Or both. Whatever. It's nuts funny! I laughed so hard, a little pee almost came out. Damn those big cup concession drinks. Anyway, it's DEAD FUNNY, I tell ya. But then I do have a warped sense of humour and sex jokes - always funny.

And Oded Fehr!!! I did not do my homework, I did not know that he's going to do a cameo!!! And it's weird that IMDB did not list either him or the woman who acted as Kate in the cast. But I love Oded!!! Anyone Mummy fan worth her salt loves Oded Fehr. He's so cool!!! So cool!!! So cool!!! So cool!!! I would pay good money just to watch his scene again. That's how much I love him! Haha, not as much as Bale or Bane though, but still a lot.

And all those hunks, it's a major peagina-fest for the She-John. Bwahahha. And what's with Canadians peeing all over the place???!!!??? And I am pretty sure Adam Sandler made a cameo, if I could just watch it again...