Sunday, October 16, 2005

Something Light For A Change

Too serious, too serious. The past few posts seems too serious. Kinda in a more reflective mode these few days. I think that to write a bestseller, one that really kills you, you have to be able to conjure many different kinds of feelings, sieve through them, grab the best ones and start to go nuts.

Well, I still do not have any motivation to start any form of writing, but I do have a nice name for my female character. I do suspect I may be one of those who constantly says she's gonna do something great, and die achieving nothing. Drats! I am gonna be one of those people, aren't I? Shitdammittohell.

Anyway, here's a funny story that happened to me on Friday. It's so hilarious. Okay, so I went to Bangkok last month and bought myself two lovely pairs of fake Birkens. So I was wearing a pair on Friday, and was on my way to meet up with Dav and Jasu. The train was quite crowded, and I was standing at one of the doors, staring at my Birkens, doing some hay-gathering.

Then all of a sudden, the guy beside me suddenly said "They really real hor?" I looked up, and this guy, probably in his late 20s or early 30s was looking at me with this weird grin on his face. And I thought "HOW THE HELL HE KNOWS THAT MY BIRKENS ARE FAKE??!!!??"

So I said, "Huh?"

And he repeated himself, "They look really real hor?" And he pointed at my feet.

Wow, this guy is really good! He can totally tell that I am wearing a fake pair of Birkens even though my jeans were covering like 3/4 of it!!! I really did not know how to reply him and was about to say "Oh, I bought them in Thailand", when he pointed at my feet again and said, "The oranges look really real hor."

Then I realise that the train had one of those Peel Fresh advertisements, and had pictures of these two dimensional oranges stuck on the floor. And they really looked really kinda real. Haha.

Thank goodness I did not say I brought them in Thailand. It's already hilarious enough without my stupid input. Hahaha.