Friday, October 07, 2005

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

I am so tired!!! I am so used to sleeping late everyday before the exams and now that I am back at work, I have a lot of difficulty sleeping early. Might take some time before I can get used to sleeping pattern again. Today I was so tired that I feel like I am walking around with a warped navigational system. I seemed to be walking about a few inches off kilter. It was strange.

Just tried to get into some old jeans and I CAN'T!!! Damn, what is about old jeans??!!?? Everytime you tried to put them on, they shrink a little. But then it is true that I have put back some of the weight I lost in secondary school. Sheesh. It's time to get a good hard look at yourself, young lady! It is strange, I haven't had a big change in weight since I was 19, except this year when I just started my Lit course, and I was so stressed that I lost a few kgs, which I promptly put back barely 3 months later. But my jeans won't fit! Hmm, it's strange. Maybe my legs grew bigger, but the weight got lost through the chestal area. So it kinda balanced up. Haha, I am so tired. It's time to sleep. Good night.