Sunday, October 02, 2005

Stop Bitching

Why do people bitch about their life so much? They complain about this and that and this again. Why don't they realise that they are actually very fortunate people who have so many good things going on for them in their lives?

Why do they seemed so discontent about the smallest of bad things that happened, but never happy with the many things that goes right?

I know I shouldn't be judging them, I have great parents, lots of close friends, basically doing alright in my life, so I don't have anything to bitch, right?

WRONG! I have tons of stuffs to bitch about. If we really want to go into that, I can bitch the sky down. There are just as many things that could be better in my life, rather than just a mediocre okay or good. I could be prettier, have better hair, be rich, know what I want to do in life, have a talent. But that's unrealistic.

Life is never, ever going to be perfect, instead of letting yourself get dragged down by it, try to overcome it. Make things happen instead of waiting for something to happen. If you think something is not going right, do something about it! Stop bitching about it and waiting for something to happen. If you don't know what that something is, FIGURE IT OUT FOR GAWD'S SAKE.

As bitching as this entry is, I still encourage friends to come to me with their problems, because, let's face it, I am a busybody who loves to know everything. So do feel free.