Sunday, September 25, 2005

Similarities Between Eric Bana and Christian Bale

i) They both have similiar features and are dark-haired.

ii) Their last names begins with the letter 'B'.

iii) They both played comic heros with the first name 'Bruce' which also begins with 'B'.

iv) Both of them can change their accents according to the nationality they are portraying even though Bale does it better.

v) Both of them became known for portraying characters who are murderers (Bale's Patrick Bateman and Bana's Mark 'Chopper' Read.

vi) They both have nice native accents.

vii) They are both hot.

viii) I like both of them.

That's all I can think of, but these guys should be brothers! Will post again when I think of more. By the way, how many 'i's do I put behind the 'v' before I have to switch to 'x'? I don't really get my roman numerals, or is that what they are called?