Saturday, September 17, 2005

New Skin

Spend the last 4 hours trying to change my blogskin and I finally did it! Yeah! A small tribute to Quidam which is in town currently, GET YOUR TICKETS PEOPLE!!!

Anyway, this skin took me only like maybe 1 or 1.5 hours, I actually spent so much time because I was trying to get a good skin to modify. After endless searching through blogskins after blogskins of difficult div codes that I simply cannot understand, I finally tried using an original Blogspot template, and voila. It's always best to use the originals. It's way easier to understand and I finally got this final product. I don't really want something complicated so I am happy with this one. Yaay, a Quidam blogskin!!!

But there's one thing that I don't like, I would rather the whole thing to be on the left side rather than in the center, but I can't seemed to create a space between the left monitor line and the whole blog, any ideas? Please help!!!

Haha, when I get some time and patience, I need to seriously start studying using div, it's a really snappy tool but difficult for me to understand. KNOWLEDGE! KNOWLEDGE!!!

Heehee, I have a Quidam blogskin. Hehhehhehheh.