Monday, September 05, 2005

Dogs Make Me Cry

Today on my way home, I saw these 3 little puppies hiding under in hole of one of the walls of Newton MRT Station. They looked so cute, I stood there and looked at them for a while. But I told myself to walk away before I even consider bringing them home. I so love dogs. But my Mum is very anal about dogs, so I cannot even think about adopting one.

Poor little puppies, I wonder how they are now. I hope they are okay. I will probably think about them from time to time for the rest of my life. Just 3 cute little puppies playing with each other. The rain did not seemed to faze them, and occasionally, they will pop their heads out from the hole and go "yep yep yep" at the passerbys, I wasn't the only one looking at them.

Dammit, dammit, dammit. I should have done something before I walked away. But I know if I get attached to them, they will be in my thoughts for the rest of my life. Cute puppies, I hope that some kind soul will bring you home and care for you. Haiya... so sad...