Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Perfect Day... lalalala...

I love having my Mum around. Even since she moved back, the fridge is always stocked with liquids. Lemonades, orange juice, iced teas, all my favourites. I am very particular about having drinks in the fridge because I am always feeling humid and thirsty. I think it's something about my body structure, I can't seem to retain water in my body, only fats and more fats. By year 2010, I am going to be the World's biggest lump of fat. Fingers crossed that I will make it to the Guiness Book of "losers who have nothing better to do but attempt things that no one really actually cares about". Anyway, my mum's also always making sure that I have food to eat whenever I am at home. Sweeeeeet!

Anyway, just watched Legally Blonde for the hundredth over time. I love this movie. I remember watching it in the cinemas twice with my friends, and watching LB2 alone and really enjoying it. Female empowerment stories are always good. Well, of course the road paves a little easier when a person is beautiful and have nice boobs. But okay, let's just concentrate on the female empowerment. It's such a feel-good movie, and I always feel like I can conquer the World after I watch the movie. Okay, so I am just going to concentrate on conquering my two essays, then Bangkok for 4 days first. That alone is ACHIEVEMENT! Hey, if a blonde can go to Law school, I can do two essays in 3 days. No sweat.

I wonder if I am a blonde at heart. According to Legally Blonde (the novel by Amanda Brown, not the movie, but what the movie is based on. Ha, don't you just love it when I try to be so clear and concise to the point of being anal?), you don't have to be blond to be a true blonde. Hmmm, so am I?