Thursday, August 25, 2005

Flyer Lady

There is this lady who is always giving out flyers at the bus-stop where I catch the bus to my work place. And everytime I am there, she gives me a flyer. Everytime, and everytime! Why? Why?

Maybe it's because I always shove the piece of paper into my bag instead of tossing it into the dustbin which is like less than 1 metre behind her. Or maybe it's the fact that I bothered to take it from her in the first place. Who knows? But it's almost like we have a special relationship now. She extends the paper to me, I will take it, open my bag, throw it in. To be perused later.

Peruse. I like this word, it's more serious that just reading something, yet not as important as examining it. Despite the fact that it could actually be either of the two. It's a nice word.

Anyway, my mum is home, so I am gonna bounce out to the living room like a galloping little deer (galloping little deer???!!!? What's wrong with me???!!!?) to ask her how her day is. I don't really have anything to blog about today. Kinda a mild day for me. Just thought I will share my experience with Flyer Lady. Ok then. Ciao.

PS: My back is getting better, but it's still hurts like a *bleep bleep*. Ha. Bleep bleep can be anything, ok? Like maybe the sound my alarm clock makes, or... Haiya, whatever lah. I'm done.