Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Trails Of Thoughts...

Okay! Finally finished my essay on A Doll's House. I suspect that the essay for Humanities is going to be difficult to write, but for the time being, I just want to take it easy.

Anyway, now that I have a little time, let me just yada a little about the relational aspect of my life. *sounds of gasps, amazement and shock* What's wrong? Just because I don't talk about it, and the fact that it's almost non-existence DOES NOT mean that I cannot talk about it.

What really makes a person fall for another person? Ha, trust me, this is not going to be some silly girl lamenting her neverending feelings for a guy or whatever animalistic creature that she is into. I think I am too old for that. I am going to bitch about why I cannot seem to make myself like this guy who is perfectly nice and really gets along with me. I am such a gon. No idea what that means, but it seems to fit. Something is really wrong with me, I am forever trying to grasp at things that are non-existence.

I am such a gon, gon, gon, gon.

But alas, one cannot force oneself to like another person. And after some consideration, I have decided not to open up another can of worms. I am still so working on my last can. No matter what anyone says, I cannot make myself go out with someone just because I think I am getting old and wrinkly, and that I will never ever find anyone who can actually rock my socks. Haha, this phrase sucks, but I love it all the same.

Relationships are complicated enough, I don't know exactly what or who I am looking for. But I don't think I can deal with someone who probably cares about me more than I do him. If that happens, I will probably be so miserable, and start treating him like shit. Then he will end up more hurt than if I do something about it now. It is actually entirely selfish, I will not want to sacrifice myself just to make anyone else happy. I don't think anyone can afford to be magnanimous when it comes to relationships.

Well, so that is that. I am actually relieved with my decision. I can go back to being a lazy bitch, and daydream about unimportant things all day long again. It's unhealthy when I have to think about such serious things, not very reflective of the image that I am trying to portray.