Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hmm...

...what happens if you love something, but have no idea what the heck it means? Dilemma. If you love it enough, YOU FIND OUT! But how? I could just start wailing.

Well, this whole thing about liking Korean music is giving me a headache. I am really into listening to Pia and Nell at the moment. Especially Nell, their music is so beautiful, BUT WHAT ARE THEY REALLY SINGING ABOUT? I don't want to end up listening to a song that's about some half-assed idiot who loves his toilet bowl. We all know how that song went.

I just wish I can attach some sort of meaning to these songs. It was so easy when I just like a popular boyband with thousands of fans attached to their names. Videos, photos, lyrics, news, anything, you name it, I can find it. Now Pia and Nell, I still don't even know what they look like. Sigh...

PS: Hey, I just discovered that my Crista Miller, Drew Carey's girlfriend in The Drew Carey Show, is in Scrubs! I love her. She's cute. Even though I watched Scrubs before, I can't recognise her. It's amazing what a few years and a haircut can do to you. But I still love her.