Saturday, July 23, 2005

Bloggie Bloggie

Hello, did anyone miss me?

In case anyone haven't heard the news, I sent my baby to the doctor's. By baby, I mean my laptop, and by doctor's, I mean HP Service Centre. Damn hard to find that place, luckily Chuyun was with me. We got up the bus on the wrong side, and ended up spending more than 1 hour on a trip that should have been less than 45 minutes. My bad.

But Chuyun never even complain about it, she's such a good friend. Sometimes, I really wonder why she's so nice. Ha, I am not really in the I-am-thankful-I-have-such-great-friends-family-life mode. Just feel that in the least she should have bitched a little, but she didn't. And we call her THE QUEEN OF EVIL!!! Haha. More like kitty cat. Meow.

Well, now that I am lap-topless (haha, lame [do you even call this a pun] pun), it's interesting to see how I will survive. Day 1 was alright, I watched a little TV, and read a little. Starting to feel a little blue, but still manageable. We'll see how Day 2 goes tonight.

By the way if anyone is wondering, I am using the office computer now. =P

PS: Does anyone ever wonder who I am talking about whenver I say "anyone"? Frankly speaking, I have no idea either, despite the fact that I use it a lot.

PSS: I miss watching Bleach! I think it's the coolest anime ever! Prince Of Tennis is the bestest anime ever, so they don't fall into the same league, hence there is no comparison at all.