Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lalalala...

I love the INTERNET!!! Ha, I just saw this picture of a FULL-FRONTAL Christian Bale! Yeah! I am 100% certain it's a fake, but it's wrecking havoc on my senses. Isn't it sad that a fake picture of an actor that I like can make me so excited? Cheap thrill, cheap thrill. Tsk tsk tsk.

But anyway, this reminds me that I must be one of the luckiest girl alive. Which girl on this earth will get to see the butt of, not one, not two, not even three, and not even four, BUT ALL FIVE of her absolute, absolute favourite actors? Ha, the first three should be obvious, Viggo, Eric and Christian. The other two, I shall not reveal. Haha. I must maintain some semblance of secrecy, right? ;]

Once again, does my blatant nymphoness offend your senses? If it does, you are a fruitcake, buzz off.

I am too tired and lazy to continue this. So I will stop here. Ok, bye.