Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Oops...

I went to my friend's sister's blog last week. And I said something like "what your sister write is irritating." to my friend, I don't really remember. I also don't remember why I said that, probably some comment that triggered the feeling. Not sure. I don't have any excuses or explanations, I am a bitch. So there.

But anyway, I am not sure if my friend faithfully conveyed what I said to her sister, cuz today there's a BIG SENTENCE asking whoever who dislikes her blog to get out. Ah, calm, my beating heart.

Hey, at least, she stayed true to herself and her blog, not like those people who call their own blogs nonsense.

I seriously don't remember what it was that caused me to make that comment, but if my friend told her what I said, albeit a more cut-up version, I guess I hurt her feelings. I have nothing against my friend's sister, she's a nice person. It was just a passing remark. I guess I should have been candid in a more tactful way.

This brings to mind the whole idea of blogging I was bitching about a couple of posts back. I don't want to start bitching all over again, so I will just leave it as that.

Blogging is nuts dangerous, you must be able to take the fire. I am not saying that I can, my blog does not garner any attention from anyone anyway, so I never had a chance to test that. But I have been known to be too candid, too talkative, too straight-forward for my own good, so hopefully, there will be no surprises there.

Someday, I am going to get some sort of karma for judging people like I do. But hey, at least then, I will know how I will react. I hope it's with poise, grace and a large dose of elegant bitchiness that blows people away. Haha.