Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Lalalala...

Hoi hoi everyone!!!

So boring, so boring! I am watching this weird music video on MTV that I don't really understand nor like. It looks really creepy. Its been a long, long time since I last watched MTV. But I don't really have anything to do, after Roger won Wimbledon. Waiting for US Open to come around. WOOT WOOT!!!

Trying to clear my computer so that I can reformat it. 80 GB of stuffs is no small feat, I can assure you. I am not even halfway done. SUCKS!!! I supposed I should just take my time, but my computer is driving me nuts. All the applications are going haywire. Thanks to some unknown virus sent to me by a poor, unsuspecting friend. I wonder how HER computer is doing.

Nothing interesting to report. Anth's not online. He usually comes online once every two to three weeks. Not a very computer person. So I guess it will be ages before someone comes online to challenge me again. Brave kid, aren't you? Mr Anthony Growick. Ha, not sure if that's the right spelling. I don't understand people who do not go online everyday, what do they do? I have to log on every single day, even for a few minutes, or else I will feel like something's not right.

*yawn* Feeling sleepy. Alright then! I shall watch another episode of Fruit Basket, and go to sleep. Ha, you don't think that I don't watch any anime other than Prince Of Tennis, do you?