Sunday, July 10, 2005

Back On! Yeah!

Finally got my laptop back to a semblance of an order. But everything looks weird. Apparently Compaq did some changes to the Display settings, and after reformatting, the settings are gone, and I cannot seemed to twig it back to the original look. What to do, gotta get used to it.

Well, throughout this ordeal, I have learnt two things.

a) I cannot survive without an Internet connection with a working computer.
b) THERE IS NOTHING THAT IS REMOTELY WORTH WATCHING ON TV!

It's deplorable. I have CABLE! And flipping through the channels, looking for just something that can capture my attention beyond 10 minutes is tough. Heck!!!!! Why? Well, Arrested Development was interesting. Aside from that, nothing, not even MTV interests me. That sucks.

Anyway, does anyone else find that Coco Lee is looking more and more like J.Lo? There's just something about her that really reminds me of J. Lo. Gosh. I cannot say I like it. I like J. Lo, but I dislike Coco. Ha. But she's got a good, nice English accent. Damn. Some girls get all the luck.

And Missy Elliot!!! My goodness! Does she remind anyone else of Eve? It's scary how celebrities are starting to look more and more like each other. What they do? Go to the same face surgeon? Or something?

PS: Jessica Simpson's new MV. That girl's seriously making me lose all respect for her. Pity. I like her voice.